+12,000 pages translated |+3,600,000 words translated | +13 years of experience
Greetings & Welcome! It’s great to meet you!
I received my License as Sworn English / Romanian Translator and Interpreter in 2011 from the Ministry of Justice of Romania.
Also in 2011, I received my English / Romanian translation skills certification in the field of law from the Ministry of Culture of Romania.
In 2005 I received the certification of my English / Romanian translation skills from the Ministry of Education of Romania.
Without formally studying advanced English grammar, English literature or anything about the science of translation, I decided to study independently, out of passion.
My in-depth, high-level skills of English were certified in 2007 by the University of Cambridge, through the Bucharest British Council, being awarded the Cambridge Advanced English – CAE (currently known as Cambridge C1 Advanced English) Certificate.
With a BA in law, a BSc in Management and Engineering, a Postgrad in Business Economics and Management, and an MSc in Management and Engineering, I achieved a strategic mindset that enables me to understand complex issues.
I am here to offer you English / Romanian translations and a series of related activities. My services are highly flexible and adjusted to both individuals and businesses.
My goal is that your business flourishes, that you reach your personal and professional objectives, while I remain a reliable partner in the long run.
Why choose my services?
- quality services
- highly flexible in adjusting to your demands
- highly flexible working hours
- fair prices
📢 Customer References: may be provided on request.
💻 Translation Tools:
- SDL Trados Studio Freelance Plus 2019 (Translation Memory Tool, computer-based)
- Wordfast Anywhere (Translation Memory Tool, online)
- Smartcat (Translation Memory Tool, online)
- OmegaT (Translation Memory Tool, computer-based)
- MS Office™ 2013 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio)
- GIMP 2.10.18 (GNU Image Manipulation Program)
- Readiris™ Pro 12
- Grammarly App
- Online resources:
– Reverso Context (https://context.reverso.net/)
– Linguee (https://www.linguee.com/english-romanian/translation/)
– Microsoft Language Portal (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/language)
– EU translation and drafting resources (https://ec.europa.eu/info/resources-partners/translation-and-drafting-resources_en)
– Proz.Com (https://www.proz.com)
– European Union Terminology (https://iate.europa.eu/home)
– governmental websites
– online laws, directives, regulations
– specialized official glossaries
– hard copy specialized dictionaries, etc.
Section is under construction 🔨🔧🔩
📂 Projects Completed Details: