Careers and collaborations
We love working in a dynamic, creative environment, and we also trust you would like to work with us. That is why we are looking for collaborators, authorized translators and interpreters in different foreign languages who meet the following criteria:
• have the availability to work from the office, from the client’s place or from home,
• have the willingness to travel for different interpreting missions in Bucharest and beyond
• have a minimum experience in the translation activity of at least 1,000 pages
• have a minimum experience in interpreting for at least 100 hours
• are organized from the legal and tax point standpoints (self-employed, authorized individual, individual enterprise, family association, limited liability company)
* Exception! For English, we also accept collaborators without experience, as we can provide internal trainings.
Apply for another job:
• secretary in the public notary office
• professional driver for the community
In order to get in touch with us please send us your request and possibly your resume to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
By choosing to send an email to us you agree to have your personal data entered in our database and for this to be used only for the purposes originally proposed.